Are You Searching for an Affordable, High-Quality Christian School for Your Girl? Is Your Girl Experiencing Life-Controlling Issues, Rebellion, or Struggling in School? If So, You Have Come to the Right Place!
If your teenage girl is struggling with low self-esteem, rebellion, anger, defiance, deceitfulness, manipulation, promiscuity, drug experimentation, alcohol or prescription drug abuse, or self-harm, we welcome you to contact us about enrolling in the Columbus Girls Academy Christian school for girls.
Columbus Girls Academy is a Christian school developed for teenage girls struggling with life-controlling problems. We offer a disciplined and structured therapeutic environment that emphasizes character development, spiritual growth and personal responsibility. Our non-profit therapeutic program for girls is designed to develop the whole person in four main areas: spiritual, social, academic and physical.
Your girl will have the opportunity to get past these destructive behaviors and attitudes, while at the same time gaining an accredited education. Our Christian school for girls entails counseling; both individually and in group meetings. Students in our boarding school are challenged daily in their relationships and respect for others as they interact with school and counseling staff and their peers. It is an environment that balances discipline with personal responsibility to create a positive peer culture. Our goal is to help students make positive decisions, not based on mandatory compliance, but rather the result of a genuine change of heart. Community service, special projects, outings, and mission trips also help our boarding school students change their focus from self to serving others.
Many times prior to choosing a Christian school for girls like CGA, parents have sought help from psychiatry and the use of medication, with mixed success. Some students who come to our program have been previously diagnosed with disorders such as:
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- Attachment issues from adoption or abuse
The CGA Christian school is a safe, transformative refuge for your girl, staffed with professionals that are singularly focused on her well-being. Our only concern 24/7 is to bring your child to a better place emotionally, physically and mentally. It’s all we do every day.
Here is when you might want to consider our Christian school:
1. When your child is spinning out of control, running away, or failing to engage in future-building pursuits.
2. When meds, counseling or therapy, or short-term therapeutic programs have done little to help.
3. When you and your family are at wit’s end, walking on pins and needles around your teenager day in and day out, not knowing what new shocking revelation is around the corner.
4. When substance abuse, dangerous thrill-seeking, or self-harm are threatening your child physically or legally.
5. When interest in sports, school clubs, or other positive activities or previous positive friends have gone by the wayside.
6. When there is little care about the future (or anything), grades in school have tanked, or expulsion is imminent.
7. When trauma, abuse, bullying, abandonment, or a significant loss have brought about depression, anxiety, withdrawal from relationships, mental disorders, or a self-destructive attitude.
8. When your child can no longer speak the truth, is breaking the law, or stealing from the family.
9. When your child is failing to cope with life or with their own self-image, bringing about unhealthy self-destructive practices, withdrawal, or self- medication.
10. When your child is consumed by online access to gambling, video games, pornography, or chat rooms.
We are a Christian school with an immersive counseling program specifically designed to help heal negative core beliefs that are impacting your daughter’s life. This is done through the close collaboration of our therapeutic, residential and academic departments within a supportive, peer-led community and the use of our therapeutic programs as devices for change. You may have tried personal therapy, wilderness programs or even a different residential treatment program only to find old patterns re-emerging after some time.
Our full-time residential program is designed to first initiate a desire for change in your daughter. Led by her therapist, the experiences your daughter is exposed to in our program will help incorporate change in her false beliefs and off course identity. This framework will also reinforce newly created positive beliefs by providing a safe and nurturing environment in which to grow and practice. We are an immersive, modern approach to therapy that you won’t find anywhere else.
Our purpose is to give your daughter the tools and guidance to transform her negative beliefs, implement healthy relational patterns and practice them in various contexts before moving on to lead a virtuous life. We do this by providing a perfect balance of academic rigor and outstanding therapeutics in an environment of support and accountability.
We’re a safe, transformative refuge for your daughter, staffed with professionals that are singularly focused on her well-being. For our entire team, our only concern is to bring your daughter to a better place emotionally, physically and mentally. It’s all we do every day.
We firmly believe that therapeutic change involves more than just talk, it comes through immersive experiences designed to prompt activity and emotional healing. These experiences are used strategically by your daughter’s treatment team to challenge her false beliefs, help her identify new, positive beliefs and reinforce the healthy identity which emerges.
Our year-round Christian school for girls provides a safe haven for girls who have sought to fill the void in their hearts, only to reap destructive consequences in its place. It provides an opportunity for each girl to refocus and assess her life decisions.