TEEN CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL
CAREER OPPORTUNITY (Female – Full Time)
|Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy
|Seale, Alabama (Columbus, Georgia affiliation)
|TYPE OF CENTER:
|Adolescent Girls 12 – 17
The Columbus Girls Academy currently has (2) openings for full-time female staff members to serve in the capacity of Residential Counselor working directly with our students on a day-to-day basis. In addition, an opening in our on-campus school is available for (1) School Teacher. The teacher position requires an academic background/training for grades 7-12. Strong Math and English skills are needed.
The Columbus Girls Academy is located 10 minutes from downtown Columbus, Georgia where the Teen Challenge Southeast Region and Global Teen Challenge Headquarters are located. Our campus is nestled on 200 acres of rolling hills on a lake with hiking trails, a ball field, tennis courts, and the Lodge overlooking the lake. The Teen Challenge International Retreat and Conference Center is also located on our campus. Check out our Facebook by going to the website address listed above.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING:
- Mature Christian female of high moral and ethical standards/at least 21 years of age
- A calling from God to work with troubled teen girls
- Exhibits a teachable spirit/respectfully submitted to constituted authority
- Ability to lead and direct others
- A college degree or ministry experience is preferred but will train the right person
- Must have a servant’s heart, be energetic, and be willing to go above and beyond
- Opportunities available for advancement in a growing, international organization